Welcome to NEC UNIVERGE Integration Platform. The following pages cover the basics for configuring and using Integration Platform system.
- Check the System Requirements to configure an appropriate Integration Platform host system.
- Follow the Installation and Updates page to install Integration Platform.
- Configure how users will access the system and optionally secure the site with HTTPS using the Client Access page.
- Follow the recommendations on the System Security page and your organization's recommendations to secure all UIP (and Adapter Hub) host systems.
- Import a valid License into the system to activate the licensed features (e.g. Workflow Engine).
- Configure the Login Accounts that will have access to this system and optionally connect the accounts back to a local Active Directory server.
- Start configuring the Workflow Engine. To jump-start the configuration process download a Custom Package or Template from NEC.